Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18+. UK and ROI. Register at www.ladbrokeslive.co.uk. Max 1 account per individual. Enter free draws to win event tickets from designated list. 3 Plays per valid account per week, up to a max of 12 at any one time. Max 1 win per week. Special Ticket Drops at random times. Restrictions and T&Cs apply.
Ladbrokes Live Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions of the Promoter and the Administrator in relation to any participating individuals of The Ladbrokes Live online platform (“Ladbrokes Live”).
Participation instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating, all users will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. These terms prevail in the event of any inconsistencies with any other materials.
Promoter: Entain Operations Limited, 112454, Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar GX11 1AA(also referred to as “Promoter”)
Administrator: TLC Worldwide UK Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU (also referred to as “Administrator” or “TLC”).
1. To participate in Ladbrokes Live, individuals must:
- be over 18 years old;
- be a resident in the UK; and
- have successfully registered an online account with Ladbrokes Live (see below on how to register).
2. The Promoter may carry out further checks as set out in section 1. above at any time. Should any individual be found to be ineligible, as outlined above, they will not be able to continue or win tickets to events or any other prizes to be won within the Ladbrokes Live website.
3. Employees, and the immediate families of such employees, of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promoter or the Administrator will not be eligible to register an account with Ladbrokes Live.
Ladbrokes Live is a website that allows eligible individuals to create an account and enter (at no cost) draws to win tickets to various music, sporting, and entertainment events. Entry to the draws will be limited to three (3) Plays per week. Additional Plays may be won or earned by registered users, as explained below.
Winners are selected by chance and at random by a computer-generated algorithm. The chance to win may vary depending on the number of registered users and availability of tickets. Winning is not guaranteed at any point or under any circumstances.
How to Register
4. To register an account for Ladbrokes Live, individuals must visit ladbrokeslive.co.uk, select ‘Register a new account’ and enter their details (as listed below).
- full name;
- date of birth;
- current valid email address;
- home address; and
- mobile number.
5. It is an individual’s responsibility to ensure that all details provided are correct and entered in full as they would appear on a passport, driver’s license or national ID card. The Individual’s details will be processed through an electronic identity verification check using an external party called TransUnion international Ltd or Jumio Corporation. Individuals who are not able to be verified through this process will not be able to create an account or participate in Ladbrokes Live. Supply of documents outside of the identity check will not form part of the account registration process
6. Maximum three (3) Account registration attempts per individual. Should an individual not successfully register an Account during these three (3) attempts they will not be able to have an account or participate in Ladbrokes Live.
7. In order to complete the account creation process an individual must have their identity details verified and set a password + verify their email address. At this point their Ladbrokes Live account (the “Account”) is fully operational. Upon successful account creation three (3) Plays will be added to the registered user’s account (see section “How To Play”).
8. Maximum one Account registration per individual.
How To Play
9. Once a user has created their Account, they will be given three (3) weekly opportunities (“Plays”) to enter draws and win tickets to entertainment events.
10. Each user will be allocated a maximum of twelve (12) Plays at any one time (the “Maximum Limit”).
11. The first three (3) Plays will be allocated upon successful account creation. Additional three (3) Plays will be allocated each following Sunday at 23:59. An Account can hold a maximum of twelve Plays at any one time (the “Maximum Limit”). The Maximum Limit will NOT include the additional Plays which are earned or won under Term 12.
12. Additional Plays include:
- Plays awarded as a runner up prize when entering draws;
- Plays awarded for referring a friend;
- Plays awarded via Suprise Ticket Drops; and/or
- Any other additional Plays awarded outside the Maximum Limit.
13. Users will be notified when additional Plays are available and/or added to their account.
14. In order to enter a draw a user must:
- Select an event that shows as having tickets currently available and open to enter. Have read and agreed to the key information as well as any applicable terms and conditions and submitted the required information.
- Use one (1) of their available Plays.
15. Immediately after entering a draw, users will be told by a confirmation screen if they have won tickets to the relevant event.
16. Users who have not won may, as a runner up prize, be awarded additional Plays or entry to a Ballot Prize Draw (see section “Ballot Prize Draws” below).
17. Maximum one draw win per user per week. Once a user has won a pair of tickets, the system will automatically prevent them from entering and/or winning another ticket for the remainder of the week.
18. Each draw will have its own terms and conditions stated upon entry. Total number of tickets available will vary but will be clearly stated in the terms.
- Draw prizes will consist of a pair/two (2) tickets to a variety of music, sport, comedy and entertainment events.
- Tickets won on Ladbrokes Live are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and have no cash value.
- Winners cannot, under any circumstances, exchange, swap or sell the tickets they have won with tickets for other events.
- Supplementary prizes may consist of, but are not limited to:
- One (1) additional Play;
- Three (3) additional Plays;
- Entry to the Ballot Prize Draw.
19. Winners will need to make their own travel arrangements to attend the event.
20. If a Play results in a win, the winner will have to follow the onscreen instructions to claim their tickets. Ticket claim process may vary depending on the type of event and venue location, but will be explained within the specific event terms and claim instructions. There are several different ticket claim journeys that may be required and explained below in terms 20 – 28.
21. Some tickets will have a 7-day timeframe where a winner will have to reveal their ticket code within 7 days from winning the ticket in the draw. The winner will have to use the ticket code on, and may be required to create an account with, the relevant third-party website to claim their tickets.
22. Some tickets will have a 48-hour timeframe where a winner will have to reveal their ticket code within 48 hours from winning the ticket in the draw. The winner will have to use the ticket code on, and may be required to create an account with, the relevant third-party website to claim their tickets.
23. A winner may reveal and use their ticket code anytime within the specified timeframe (7 days or 48 hours) by visiting their ‘My Box Office’ page on the Ladbrokes Live website and following the onscreen instructions.
24. Instructions on how to claim tickets will also be included in a notification email sent to all winners. winners may reveal and use their ticket code anytime within the specified timeframe by visiting their ‘My Box Office’ page on the Ladbrokes Live website and following the onscreen instructions.
25. Ticket codes must be claimed within the specified timeframe of winning a ticket in the draw. A winner who does not claim the tickets within the specified timeframe will automatically forfeit them, and such tickets will be reallocated for other players to win. The Promoter and/or the Administrator will not be responsible for the winner’s failure to claim their tickets within the specified timeframe.
26. For some events there may be a requirement to use a traditional paper ticket, in which case the Ladbrokes LIVE team will correspond directly with a winner via email in order to confirm final details and arrange delivery of the ticket. In this instance there will be no ticket code or requirement to claim on a third party site.
27. Prizes are tickets to events only and do not include any other prize such as spending money, food or drink, or any arrival and departure taxes, any local taxes, transfer to and for the location of the event or other travel or car hire.
28. Winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility and/or identification. The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to withhold the prizes unless proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed and if such proof is not provided on request, to not provide the tickets and/or allow entry into the event. Both the winner and their guest must be at least 18 years of age.
Event Rescheduling & Cancellation
29. Events and shows may be subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to circumstances outside of our control.
30. If an event or show is rescheduled and the new event is due to take place at the original venue then new tickets should be issued to winners via the third party ticket app they were claimed. For events at The O2 arena this would be via The O2 arena app and AXS ID.
31. If an event or show is cancelled entirely or rescheduled to take place at a new venue, then tickets won to that event will be forfeited. The Ladbrokes Live team will work with winners to try and find an alternative similar event taking place at a future date, subject to availability.
32. In any case, tickets to the same rescheduled event or a new event in the case of cancellation is not guaranteed and at the discretion of Ladbrokes Live. Won tickets have no cash value and cannot be exchanged or reimbursed.
Refer A Friend Specific Conditions
33. Users can receive three (3) additional Plays by Referring a Friend to the Ladbrokes Live platform. In order to receive this benefit the following process must be completed in full:
- A user can generate a ‘Refer a Friend’ link specific to them and share with as many people as they wish. Referred friends must be at least 18 years of age.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ links can be generated by logging into the Ladbrokes Live platform and navigating to the ‘My Account’ page and select the generating link option;
- Once a link is generated it can be shared with multiple people;
- Referred friends will have to use this link to navigate to the Ladbrokes Live platform and register a new account.
- Once the new account has been verified and all steps completed (see How To Register) three (3) additional Plays will be automatically added to both the account of the original user who shared the ‘Refer a Friend’ link and the account of the new user who has used said link to register.
34. Additional Plays added to either account are not subject to the above 12 maximum play restrictions.
35. In order to receive the additional Plays generated using the Refer a Friend sharable links, the account will have to be fully verified.
36. It is not possible to add Plays to an account if the above steps are not followed in full.
37. There is no maximum limit to the number of friends a user can share their link with, and to the additional Plays that can be earned via successful completion of the new user registration process.
38. No bulk or third-party entries are allowed. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of brute force, script(s) or any other automated means, that person's entry will be disqualified, and any ticket awarded will be void.
Special Ticket Drops
39. From time to time Ladbrokes Live may offer tickets to specific events as part of ‘first come first served’ draws called “Surprise Ticket Drops”.
40. These draws will offer a set number of tickets to the users who access them first (e.g. first 100 users to access get 100 tickets).
41. Surprise Ticket Drops will be offered to Ladbrokes Live users at random times.
42. Maximum one win per user per Suprise Ticket Drop. The user journey to claim a ticket during Surprise Ticket Drops will mirror that of a normal draw entry however the win will be guaranteed to those who first enter. No tickets for specific events are guaranteed subject.
43. No Plays will be used or deducted from a user’s account when participating in the Surprise Ticket Drops.
44. Once won, the Tickets will have to be claimed as described in terms 19 to 23.
Ballot Prize Draws
45. Each draw may have an associated Ballot Prize Draw (the “Power Ballot”). The Power Ballot will be a sweepstake draw taking place at the end of the draw.
46. The Power Ballot prizes will consist of:
- tickets pre-allocated to the Power Ballot;
- tickets which have not been won; and/or
- tickets which have not been claimed.
47. Power Ballots will take place within 24 hours following a draw close date.
48. Winners will be alerted to their win via one (1) email and one (1) SMS message and instructed on how to claim their Ballot prizes within 48 hours of receipt of the message.
49. Winners will then be required to claim their Power Ballot prizes by:
- Following the link provided within the Power Ballot win notification email and following the onscreen instructions to claim the ticket within 48 hours of winning; or
- Logging into the Ladbrokes Live website and navigating to the ‘My Box Office’ page and following the onscreen instructions to accept and claim the ticket within 48 hours of winning.
50. Power Ballot winners who do not follow the above steps to claim their tickets within the allocated the 48-hour timeframe will forfeit their tickets.
User Account Lapsing & Removal
51. If a registered Ladbrokes Live user does not engage with the platform for a consecutive 12-month period, their account will be removed. Engagement is defined as logging into the Ladbrokes Live platform.
52. Before removal of their account, a user will be sent two (2) x emails and two (2) x SMS messages alerting them to this. A user can then stop the account removal process by logging in to the platform. Account removal will result in data deletion of that user six months after the account removal. No user’s data will be retained after such time.
Free Tickets Via QR Code At Live Events
53. Occasionally the Promoter may offer individuals attending Live events the opportunity to win free tickets to other events; such tickets could be claimed via the Ladbrokes Live website via a unique QR code, according to the process outlined below:
- A Ladbrokes Live team member present at the event will provide randomly selected attendees with a printed or digital unique QR code on it;
- The individual will then have to scan the QR code and will be taken to the Ladbrokes Live website where they will be able to either login to their existing account or create a new account to claim the tickets.
54. Selected individuals who don’t have a Ladbrokes Live account will be subject to the same process and requirements as outlined in the How To Register section and must be able to create a valid account in order to claim the event tickets;
55. Once a valid account has been accessed or created, the individual will be able to claim the tickets via a “Ticket Claim” page created for the specific event where they will be able to view the event details, including date and location ,as well as the related terms and conditions; they will also have to follow the onscreen instructions to claim their event tickets.
56. The opportunity to claim event tickets via QR code at Live Events may be subject to time restrictions whereby the individual will need to have claimed their tickets (and completed a Ladbrokes Live account registration if needed). This timeframe may differ depending on the event, but will never be less than twelve hours.
57. By participating in Ladbrokes Live, individuals acknowledge and accept the use of their personal data by the Promoter according to these Terms and Conditions and the Ladbrokes Live Privacy Notice.
58. A registered user’s personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current Data Protection legislation*.
59. Any personal data relating to the registered user’s will be utilised solely for the purpose of operating the draws, responding to entrants’ queries and/or requests and to provide technical or functional support. Registered users only be contacted for the purposes of the management of Ladbrokes Live promotion.
60. Winners’ personal data shall be shared with the TLC for Prize distribution purposes. The processing of personal data from TLC shall be governed by TLC’s Privacy Notice.
61. Users can exercise their data privacy rights and/or withdraw from the Ladbrokes Live platform as set out in the Ladbrokes Live Privacy Notice.
62. To verify the user’s details, the Promoter or the Administrator will forward their name, address and date of birth to a third party (TransUnion or Jumio) to electronically verify these details. The third party is fully aware of its obligations under the Data Protection Act and will always act in accordance with its provisions. This will not affect the user’s credit rating or score in any way.
- TransUnion International UK Limited, part of the TransUnion Information Group, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 737740. Registered in England and Wales with company number 04968328. Registered office: One Park Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS3 1EP. For further information about how TransUnion process data can be found at https://www.transunion.co.uk/legal/privacy-centre/pc-bureau
- An identity check will not leave a visible footprint on the user’s credit file, but it will be recorded as a soft footprint. A soft footprint will not impact a person’s credit score but may be visible as a check carried out by ‘Entain’.
- Jumio Corperation 100 Mathilda Place, Suite 100, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, United States. For further information about how Jumio process data can be found at https://www.jumio.com/privacy-center/privacy-notices/online-services-notice/
- A identity check using Jumio will require the photographic upload of an identity document including a valid Passport, Drivers License or National ID.
*Data Protection legislation means the UK GDPR and the relevant national privacy laws.
63. Players may contact the Ladbrokes Live team via the contact us form here
64. All individuals who have registered an Account will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
65. The Promoter and the Administrator accept no responsibility for any registrations that are incomplete, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator and any such registrations will not be accepted.
66. All individuals who have registered an account will be responsible for keeping their Ladbrokes Live account details secure. The Promoter and the Administrator will not be responsible for any loss arising from an individual failing to keep their account details safe.
67. All winners must review, agree to and abide by the terms and conditions of the draws, as well as any ticketing and ground regulation terms and conditions governing the individual events attended.
68. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrator, nor its associated companies, will be responsible or liable to compensate the individual, or accept any liability, for (i) any personal loss, expense or damage in connection with Ladbrokes Live and associated events, including any loss of property such as personal items left in any cloakroom; (ii) any injury; or (iii) any loss, expense or damage arising out of an act or omission of any third party, except for any such liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter or the Administrator, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the event or ticket service providers and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. An Individual’s statutory rights are unaffected.
69. Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator will be responsible for any cancellation or alterations to any element of the draws prize that is outside of their control, including any cancellations or alterations to the event. Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator will be responsible for the inability of winners or their guests to use their tickets
70. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any user from a draw, not to award a prize or to suspend their account in the event a user is suspected of promotional abuse (such as creating multiple accounts or using bots), violation of the terms or conditions or fraud.
71. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, or where fraud, abuse or errors affect the operation of a draw, the Promoter reserves the right (acting reasonably) to cancel or amend the impacted draw (including withhold tickets that have been won or distributed in error) or the Ladbrokes Live events, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to users in order to avoid undue disappointment.
72. The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to website/platform traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent an individual’s entry to the Promotion or claiming of a Prize. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of substantially equivalent value.
73. Tickets to events are provided for winners and their guests use only, and as such are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold or otherwise transferred to any third party. The Promoter and/or Administrator reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone to whom a ticket has been transferred to in breach of this term. As part of this process, and for security reasons, winners and their guests may be required to provide a valid form of photographic ID prior to and during the event.
74. Winners and their guests are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly fashion when attending any events, to comply with Promoters reasonable instructions and to refrain from behaviour that is inappropriate or would otherwise cause a nuisance to the Promoter, its other guests or the event venue. The Promoter operates a zero-tolerance policy on anti-social behaviour, and reserves the right to eject, and to take any further action it deems appropriate against, any person failing to behave appropriately (including, without limitation, anyone using racist, sexist or otherwise offensive language, any person acting violently, any person found in possession of any controlled substance, or anyone found to be intoxicated).
75. The Promoter may give away prizes during the course of an event and the manner in which such prizes are awarded will be confirmed at the event. The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions and/or terms and conditions imposed by third parties.
76. The Ladbrokes Live registration and booking process is administered by TLC Worldwide UK Ltd. TLC can be contacted here.
77. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
78. These Terms and Conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Last updated 2/2/24.