Ladbrokes Live Privacy Notice
- Who are we?
- The information we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who we may pass your data on to?
- Location that we may transfer your personal data to
- Your rights
- Data Retention
- How to contact us / Our Data Protection Officer
- Changes to this Policy
Who are we?
Entain Operations Limited is a member of Entain Group of companies and this Notice explains what your personal data will be used for. Where we use the term “we” or “us”, this includes the Entain Group entity, our Brands (such as Ladbrokes and Coral) and other companies within our group.
We are committed to protecting your personal data when you share your information with us and take the security of your information very seriously. We have strict security measures in place to protect your personal data which includes robust security procedures which are regularly tested and reviewed. If you have any concerns about the way in which we process or protect your personal data or would like to contact us about any aspect of this policy, please get in touch through the contact details at the bottom of this statement.
The Information we collect about you
When you participate in Ladbrokes Live, we will collect and process personal data about you.
What personal information will we collect?
- Full Name and date of birth
- Current valid email address
- Home address
- Mobile number
- Passport, driver’s license or national ID card.
- Photographic image
What sensitive personal information will we collect?
- It is not our intention to collect any sensitive personal information about you.
How will we collect your personal information?
We will collect the information directly from you or generate it from when you choose to participate in Ladbrokes Live website to win tickets to various music, sporting, and entertainment events or if you use the Ladbrokes Live Box photo booth.
What will we use your personal information for?
We may use your personal information for a number of different purposes. In each case, we must have a "legal ground" to do so. We will rely on the following “legal grounds”, when we process your "personal information":
- We have your consent to process the information.
- You have entered into a contract with us, and the data is necessary for us to provide the service under the Ladbrokes Live general Terms and Conditions.
- We need to use your personal information for purpose that meet our business interests. When using your personal information for these purposes, we will always consider your rights and interests.
Purpose for processing
Legal grounds for using your personal information
To process your personal data under the promotion, including evaluating whether you are an eligible player, process your details during the promotion, notify promotion winners and assisting with the booking process and to provide you with photographic images captured through the Ladbrokes Live Box photo booth.
Performance of the contract (“T&Cs”) when you decide to enter the Ladbrokes Live competition or use the Ladbrokes Live Box photo booth.
To protect your information and our organisation from loss
It is in our legitimate interest to protect you and our business from brand or actual loss.
To verify your identity, age or identify any restrictions on your account.
It is our legitimate interest and our legal obligation to restrict access to the services to users under-age of 18 and ensure no restrictions applies to your account (e.g., self-exclusion, etc ...)
Any videos, voice recordings or images taken of at Ladbrokes Live events, and/or Ladbrokes Live Partners events, such as NME Club Nights.
It is our Legitimate Interest to use personal data, however individuals can exercise their data privacy rights and/or withdraw their consent at any time by using the “Contact Us“ section below.
Photographic images used for promoting Ladbrokes Live Box photo booth to other potential users.
Where you have provided your consent, you allow us to use your photographic images captured through the Ladbrokes Live Box photo booth.
To invite you to take part in competitions, to provide us with feedback on your experiences, take up promotions or to keep you informed about products of services which may be of interest to you.
To measure or understand the effectiveness of products, propositions, advertisings or experiences (and not limited) we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you via our digital platforms or other means.
You may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications at any time.
Consent Legitimate interests to understand our customer’s views and encourage greater interaction with our customers
To build a profile of you, your preferences and your habits to better understand your interests and how you play.
Legal obligation. Performance of a task carried out in the public interest Legitimate interests
Who will we share your personal information with?
We will only share it where necessary for the purposes set out above with the following parties.
- With TransUnion International UK Limited, part of the TransUnion Information Group, for the purpose of verifying user’s details through their third-party electronic identity verification check system. For further information about how TransUnion process data can be found at https://www.transunion.co.uk/legal/privacy-centre/pc-bureau. Please note that an identity check will not leave a visible footprint on the user’s credit file, but it will be recorded as a “soft footprint”. A soft footprint will not impact a person’s credit score but may be visible as a check carried out by ‘Entain’.
- With Jumio Corporation, 100 Mathilda Place, Suite 100, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, United States. Further information about how Jumio process data can be found here https://www.jumio.com/privacy-center/privacy-notices/online-services-notice/
- Other Companies within the Entain Group for our general administration purposes and reporting.
- Third parties who assist us in managing events or promotional activities which include you, such as media agencies and journalists.
- Where you have agreed to allow us to use your photographic images to promote our services we will display publicly such as in social media.
- Our regulators including the Gambling Commission.
- The police and other third parties or law enforcement agencies where reasonably necessary for the prevention or detection of crime.
- Third party service providers such as IT suppliers, actuaries, auditors, lawyers, document management providers, outsourced business process management providers, our subcontractors and advisers.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- in the event that we consider selling or buying any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to any prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets;
- in the event of any insolvency situation (e.g. the administration or liquidation) of Entain Group plc, or a data controller or any of its group entities;
- if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or regulatory requirements, or otherwise for the prevention or detection of fraud or crime;
Locations that we may transfer your personal data
From time to time, service providers, members of the Entain Group and organisations with whom we work with, may be located outside the UK or European Economic Area in countries that do not have the same standards of protection for personal data as the UK or EEA Countries. We will, however, always use every reasonable effort to ensure sufficient protections are in place to safeguard your personal data. We will also ensure that our service providers enter into compliant processing agreements with us to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Further information about the mechanisms we will apply can be found here but please contact us at the email address below if you have any specific questions regarding international transfers: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection_en
Security & Retention
We implement technical and organisational measures which take into account the harm that may be suffered, to protect your personal data. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where you submit a claim to us, we and our associates and specialist advisors will retain your information in line with our documented retention policy which takes into consideration any statute of limitations specific to the nature of the claim.
DESCRIPTION OF RIGHT
The right to be informed
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights.
The right of access
A right to access personal data held by us about you.
The right to rectification
A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
The right to erasure
A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below). This right is not absolute and will not apply when legitimate and overriding reasons apply.
The right to restrict processing
In certain circumstances, a right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
The right to data portability
In certain circumstances, a right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request.
The right to object processing
A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you where the processing of such data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, unless we are able to demonstrate, on balance, legitimate grounds for continuing to process personal data which override your rights, or which are for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The right not to be subject to automated decisions including profiling
A right for you not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated process, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
The right to withdraw consent
A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to complain to the relevant Data Protection Supervisory Authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office and in Ireland, the Office of the Information Commissioner and in Gibraltar is the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
We will keep any personal information provided for a period of six (6) months after either the user’s account is closed or lapsed. For photographic images or other personal data processed for promotional purposes we will retain this information on our systems for two (2) years.
Contact Us or Our Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about this notice, contact our Data Protection Officer or would like further information about your rights, please contact by one of the following means:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy was last reviewed and updated on 15th November 2023.